- Every bracelet purchased funds 1 planted tree in Indonesia and finances awareness content on social media.
- An additional 10% of profits go to finance honey plants in Slovenia, in cooperation with the Slovenian Beekeepers’ Association.
- Handmade in Slovenia (EU)
- Carbon-neutral production.
- An awareness bracelet made of recycled wood.
- A Pendant made of wood that was rescued from going to waste.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes in a cotton bag.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
It is estimated that 66% of the world’s crop species are pollinated by bees.
EUROPE’S BEE POPULATION IS IN CRISIS
The Carniolan honey bee
“The number of pollinator species threatened by extinction is increasing each year, and human activity is the main cause.”
– EuObserver news
Unsustainable agriculture severely harms bees
The main reasons for the declining bee population are predominantly the result of human activity – urbanisation, monoculture and overuse of pesticides are just a few of the major problems that bee populations face.
75% of European food production depends on the bee population. If bees are unable to recover, the ecological imbalance will likely threaten the entire agricultural and food industry. With the purchase of a Bee Bracelet, you plant 1 tree in Indonesia, home to the biggest bee in the world, and you also finance the planting of honey trees in Europe (Slovenia).
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.