- Every bracelet purchased funds 1 tree planted in California, and finances awareness content on social media
- Handmade in Slovenia (EU) by members of the disabled community.
- All of the bracelet’s components are made locally.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Nickel-free metal pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes on a card made from recycled paper.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
In the year 2020, California lost over 121,000 hectares of forest.
It’s getting worse!
The fires are getting worse every year
“Big Basin Redwoods state park, California’s oldest state park and home of some of its majestic redwoods, sustained “extensive damage”, according to the state parks and recreation department, with several historic buildings destroyed.”
Jaw-dropping fire tornadoes
2020 broke all the records, and in spectacular fashion. Breath-taking “Fire Tornados” have spun out from the heat thrown off by monster fires in August. A never before seen sequence of more than 11,000 lightning strikes in a span of 72 hours, in mid-August, sparked several large blazes. This was unusual for California, where more than 95% of wildfires every year are caused by humans.
When 2018 became the worst wildfire year on record, we recognised a new reality. Each year could surpass the last, setting records for the size, destruction, cost and loss of life by wildfire. A state-commissioned report made the harrowing projection that, under current emission trends, the average burn area in California will increase by 77% by the end of the century.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.