- Every bracelet purchased funds the planting of three trees in Tanzania and finances awareness content on social media.
- Handmade in Slovenia (EU) by members of the disabled community.
- All of the bracelet’s components are made locally.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Nickel-free metal pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes on a card made from recycled paper.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Forests in Tanzania are disappearing at twice world’s average rate.
TANZANIA IS FACING UNPRECEDENTED LOSS OF ITS FORESTS
Treecelet tree planting team
»We must counter deforestation and the loss of the African Rainforest ecosystem by planting trees.«
– Yassin, Treecelet planting coordinator.
Deforested land in Tanzania
Between 1990 and 2010, Tanzania was among the ten countries with the largest annual net lost of forested land. According to reports, the country has already lost about 38% if its forest.
This is why we have joined forces with a local community in the Usambara mountains and established a Treecelet tree planting team to tackle the environmental and social problems that loss of forest causes. By purchasing the Tanzania bracelet, you support the Treecelet tree planting team, plant trees and raise awareness about deforestation.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
Purchasing a Treecelet bracelet does more than just plant trees. Our bracelets are hand-made in Slovenia by mothers that take care of their children at home. This way, they can work from home and raise our most precious gold – children. Are children not one of the main reasons to preserve nature?
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.