Gorillas are at the top 10 most endangered species in the world! With all the habitat loss, disease outbreak, bush meat, poaching, animal trade, road construction. Their dream of a peaceful life is under heavy question. With every tree we plant we give them a fighting chance to turn this around and start making waves of awareness about the gorillas. Even you can be part of this life-changing story by purchasing a Gorilla bracelet and help us plant 3 trees in the Tanzania forest to create new homes and better life.
- Every bracelet purchased funds 3 planted trees in Tanzania and finances awareness content on social media.
- Gemstones and stainless-steel pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes in a cotton bag.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Gorillas have been observed displaying emotions such as grief and compassion for other primates, including humans.
IN THE YEAR 2005 GORILLAS WERE SEEN FOR THE FIRST TIME USING STICK AS A TOOL TO TEST THE DEPTH OF MUDDY WATER AND TO CROSS SWAMPY AREAS.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.