- Every bracelet purchased funds 5 planted trees in Kenya and finances awareness content on social media.
- Gemstones and stainless-steel pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes in a cotton bag.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Forests are a source of water. They form water pools, where water gathers and does not evaporate.
Deforestation causes both hunger and water shortages.
Kenyan children are starving
– Eden Reforestation Projects
Completely deforested Kenyan land
One of the most devastating side effects of deforestation is hunger and thirst. Deforested land becomes dry and prone to soil erosion, which makes it very difficult to yield crops.
If a deforested area is substituted with monoculture plantations (for example coffee), the land becomes overworked and infertile, which directly leads to famine. Simply said, there is no farming without healthy forests.
Kenya has also been facing a significant drop in water sufficiency due to deforestation. More and more children are thirsty and dehydrated. By purchasing the Kenya bracelet, you join our tree planting efforts in Kenya.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.