- Every bracelet purchased funds 1 planted tree in the Amazon rainforest, and finances awareness content on social media
- An additional 10% of the profits go to a non-profit organisation, the Sloth
- Conservation Foundation.
- Gemstones and stainless-steel pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- Adjustable from 12 to 24 cm in diameter.
- Comes in a cotton bag.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
The sloth’s nature allows it to conserve energy, moving slower than any other mammal on the planet.
THERE ARE FEWER THAN 100 PYGMY SLOTHS IN EXISTENCE.
Baby pygmy sloth
– Mongabay news
Deforestation of amazon rainforest
Soon, they will have no place to go, as deforestation spreads further and faster with each passing day.
The biggest problem threatening the future of wild sloth populations is the rapidly expanding human population. Every day hundreds of sloths are falling victim to land development, urbanisation, and habitat destruction in South and Central America. We can help them by raising awareness and protecting their natural habitat.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.