Sloths are being killed every day due to the severe deforestation caused by urban development and urbanisation in both central and South America. With poaching, dog attacks, cruelty, road collisions and power line electrocutions, Sloths do not have a bright or long future. With a purchase of a Sloth Bracelet, you plant 1 tree in the Amazon Rainforest and you also finance sloth conservation.
- Every bracelet purchased funds 1 planted tree in the Amazon rainforest, and finances awareness content on social media
- An additional 10% of the profits go to a non-profit sloth conservation organisation.
- Gemstones and stainless-steel pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- Adjustable from 12 to 24 cm in diameter.
- Comes in a cotton bag.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
The sloth’s nature allows it to conserve energy, moving slower than any other mammal on the planet.
THERE ARE FEWER THAN 100 PYGMY SLOTHS IN EXISTENCE.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.