Do you know more than just one animal-lover? We are sure they would all love wearing a bracelet that supports tree planting and animal preservation projects. You can purchase our 4 best-selling Animal Saving Bracelets that help four endangered animal species: elephants, rhinos, koalas and sloths. All of the bracelets in this bundle come in separate eco-friendly gift boxes made from recycled cardboard.
- 4 awareness animal saving bracelets in one bundle.
- Plant 8 trees – every bracelet purchased funds the planting of trees around the world and finances awareness content on social media.
- Each bracelet comes in a separate minimalist eco-friendly gift box made from recycled cardboard.
- An additional 10% of the profits go to non-profit organisations: Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Friends of the Koala, The Orangutan Project and The Sloth Conservation Foundation.
- Gemstones and stainless-steel pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes in a cotton bag.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
Keeping trees alive is as important as planting new ones. This is why we finance awareness videos on social media, to show people what we can do to minimise the impact of deforestation in our everyday lives. Along with financing tree planting projects, we also finance the protection of our newly planted trees.
Deforestation is one of the leading causes of climate change and the extinction of species.
DEFORESTATION IS THE MAIN REASON FOR HABITAT LOSS ON THE LAND
Deforestation leads to habitat loss
“An endangered species is a type of organism that is threatened by extinction. Species become endangered for two main reasons: loss of habitat and loss of genetic variation.”
– National Geographic
Poaching is a huge problem for endangered animals
Thousands of animals are losing their homes every single day, which leads to less and less living space and food.
The consequence is smaller populations of the species that depend on forests. Eventually, when there is no more space for them, they become extinct forever. Imagine you telling your kids about the mighty elephants that once walked the Earth, but are now gone forever – just as we think of mammoths today. You might just live to see this day, since our children or grand-children might live in the world without our most-beloved animals.
By purchasing the ultimate 4-Pack Animal saving bundle you not only plants trees, but also finance orphan sanctuaries and the habitat preservation of four endangered animals: elephants, rhinos, sloths and koalas.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
Purchasing a Treecelet bracelet does more than just plant trees. Our bracelets are hand-made in Slovenia by mothers that take care of their children at home. This way, they can work from home and raise our most precious gold – children. Are children not one of the main reasons to preserve nature?
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.