- 4 awareness bracelets in one bundle.
- Plant 12 trees – 3 for each bracelet – in our newest tree planting projects (Amazonia, Rose Gold Tanzania, Gold Tanzania, California) and finance awareness content on social media.
- Handmade in Slovenia (EU) by members of the disabled community.
- All of the bracelet’s components are made locally.
- Carbon-neutral production.
- Nickel-free metal pendant.
- Easy to wear.
- Unisex, waterproof design.
- One size fits all: women, men or children.
- 100% adjustable – wrist size: 13-23 cm in circumference.
- Comes on a card made from recycled paper.
- Includes a tree planting certificate.
PLANT & PREVENT
According to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), an estimated 18 million acres of forest are lost each year.
TREES ARE NEEDED IN THE MOST AFFECTED AREAS
Children are starving due to deforestation.
“Regions that are most impacted by deforestation are highly poverty-stricken and underdeveloped areas.”
– Eden Reforestation Projects
Livestock is the main culprit for deforestation.
HAND-ASSEMBLED IN SLOVENIA, CREATING JOBS FOR THE LOCALS ALL OVER THE WORLD
The bracelets also provide sustainable and living-wage jobs to local people where the trees are planted. By financing tree planting projects, nature preservation becomes their mission.